Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Scarface is the truth...

For me to say that, "I do," would be a lie because I don't
believe no woman is right for me so I won't
Try to talk myself into thinking she is
And if she leaves me for this, that's just one less bitch
And trust me, I tried to be a one woman man
But for every one woman, there's a man, home man
Saying, "Damn, I done spent six years in this shit
the first two was cool and then the bitch just flipped"
And then that's it, had to make some new plans
'Cause your brand new woman got a brand new man
And you're hurt all along, steady hitting her phone
But a bigger dick and longer bank roll, she gone
And if I ever say, "Maybe," and you thought that I might
You consider, just imagine what my wife was like
And if you ain't love my kids like you loved your own
And me unconditionally when I was wrong, I was gone